Our client is a International Asian private bank providing a comprehensive wealth management service for HNW individuals based anywhere across the globe. They are currently going through a massive expansion drive looking to add senior bankers across key target markets.
We are looking for candidates working within an existing private banking platform with 10yrs+ experience dealing with private investors. Essential skills & experience:
- 10 years+ experience in private banking (front office) with a reputable brand
- Qualified from a recognised University, preferably in Business, Finance and/or Banking
- Proven Track Record in a Sales– “Performance Driven” – This is a hunter role
- Excellent moderation, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Visionary with commercial acumen
- Able to perform independently and within a team
- Strong personal organisational skills
- Existing Client Book
- Experiencing of maintain a steady book over a number of years
- Responsibility for acquisition, retention and expansion of new and existing clients
- Customer advisor with the flair of client assessment
- Supervision of client portfolios
- Responsible for fulfillment of financial objectives and targets by acquisition, sales and relationship activities.
In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary & generous commission to match. For further details please send in CV’s to apply. Your application will be treated with the strictest of confidence.