Our client is a Multi Family Office, servicing Ultra High Net Worth individuals around the world, looking after their wealth management needs and significant business interests. With AUM figures into billions of dollars, they offer impartial advice and market insights into their clients investment needs, covering M&A Corporate Finance and Capital Markets transactions.
There is currently an urgent need for an experienced banker to lead & grow the M&A business, which has a steady pipeline of deals waiting to be executed. The skill set which is required is quite broad – my clients are looking for someone who can offer more than just the deal execution experience. A network of contacts into Funds, Alternative Finance providers, would be greatly beneficial in this role, along with significant project management skills and experience of syndicating debt into the market place.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 8 years of relevant Investment Banking / M&A / Corporate Finance experience at an investment bank, advisory boutique, or equivalent from a consultancy firm working within transaction advisory
- Strong analysis, valuation and modelling skills.
- Proven history of closed transactions.
- Experience of team leadership & mentoring on deals, leading marketing activities and financial analysis.
- Strong network of financial intermediaries
Candidates seeking to move into a buy-side opportunity, where their input will have significant influence on the outcome of the growth of the firm, will find the role both fulfilling and different. Base compensation will be competitive, with a discretionary bonus based on performance, paid at the end of the year. Equity is an option, but will be dependent on various factors including business performance.