M&A & ECM Associate
Leading international bank is looking to hire experienced Associates within the IBD team covering M&A and ECM.
This is a role where you can gain great deal exposure much earlier than you would at a bulge bracket bank, and also be given more responsibility. This is an entrepreneurial role where you will gain excellent exposure to deals in a structure that promotes growth, coaching and mentoring of junior staff. You will be working alongside highly experienced individuals, who have worked in the major European financial centres, and have vast and in-depth knowledge of international M&A.
Fantastic opportunity to work on large scale and mid-market transactions.
- Currently in an Equity Capital Markets role with a history of closed M&A ECM focused transactions
- 3-5 years Equity Capital Markets experience gained from a top tier bank or boutique, either in an Equity Capital Markets team or a coverage team with IPO exposure
- Strong valuations skills – ideally gained from a big consultancy firm within Corporate Finance Advisory
- You must have a good degree gained at a reputable University
- Ideally you should have strong presentation skills gained from a top Investment Bank
The package on offer is negotiable and will include a Tax Free Basic Salary, Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance, All Insurances, Flights plus additional Benefits and Performance related Bonus. Further Details will be provided to suitable applicants.